Feb 3, 2012

I Made It!

This post is going to be a very short one, despite the multitude of things I have to say. It's very difficult to type a lot on An ipod, so i'll save the details for when I have ample time with a computer. I made it through orientation in NYC and landed in San Jose last night. I'm not sure what we're going to be doing today, but right now we're all just milling about Casa Yoses, the hostel we're bunking at. The weather is phenomenal, and it makes it hard to be nervous about anything.

I'll leave you with a photo to make you jealous and will really post as soon as i can!

-Sophia

1 comment:

  1. Whoa! I stalked your blog back in the day of your 2009-2010 AFS journey as I was making the arrangements to go to France with AFS for the 2010-2011 year. I just logged into my blogger account to check up on things, and I found this... I'm so glad I did.
    Your blog inspired while I was applying for the program, and I read every post you made as you went about your day to day life in France. And now, I will follow it again!
    Everything you write about perfectly sums up exchange: the before, the in between, and the after. I relate to everything you are going through, and it makes me happy to see that there are other people out there that have extreme wanderlust and urges to explore and discover. So, I guess in short I want to say thank you for keeping your blog, for it has continued to be an inspiration to me -- and I am sure many others -- from day one.
    -Carly

    ReplyDelete