Sep 26, 2009

To answer some questions

So, I've been reading the comments on my posts, and I figured it's about time to answer them.

1) To all of you who have given feedback, thank you so much! It means a lot to know that I'm able to help you guys =)

2) Some one asked how many years of French I have taken, and the answer is 4

3) School is definitely challenging, since it is, well, in French. But it's not as scary as it seems. Classes that focus mainly on texts (like History and French) are definitely, for me, the hardest. However, failing a quiz isn't a big deal at all, and if you ask the Prof questions you'll find that they are happy to explain and definitely want you to understand! Subjects like Math and Science will be tough too, but not necessarily on the same level. Numbers are the same, so the things you know from home will easily transfer. Also, get a pocket dictionary!! I use mine sooo much! I thought it would be embarrassing, but it's really not, and it makes it a lot easier to understand things!!

If there are any questions I didn't address, or any thing you can think of to ask, fell free to post a comment and I'll try to answer it!

-Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment